Zwinktopia Features: This Beach Chair is REAL Huge!

Zwinktopia mapI love the Zwinktopia interactive map. It makes me feel like I'm a huge giant looking down on this tiny island city filled with Zwinkies happily going about their business. I imagine myself walking amongst them, grabbing some coffee in the Java Jolt, waving hello. (And I don't even drink coffee - that's how much the interactive map has won me over.)

And then... and then I get sad.

After all, if I was a huge giant I'd never be able to live in such a tiny world with all the happy Zwinkies. Surely, there's no place I could sit.

Zwinktopia beach chairAh, but wait! The beach chair. The huge, glorious beach chair. Now I'm no math major, but it seems to me that if you took the beach chair off the beach and brought it deeper into Zwinktopia's city limits, the chair would be about the height of The Caf. It could span the width of the Zwinktopia pool. And if you tossed it at the Colozeeum, it would leave one mean dent in the retractable dome roof.

Which is fantastic. (The size of the chair, not the dent in the Colozeeum. I don't have enough Zbucks to pay for the repairs.) A chair that size means giant me could live in Zwinktopia, right on the beach, staring at the mammoth shark fin swimming to and fro. (That shark must be the size of Sri Lanka.)

Yes, the huge beach chair is my favorite feature of Zwinktopia. And I'm sure I'm not alone.
Source: Patrick at Buzz

Nuk ka komente: